Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My First "Gallery"

One of the most exciting parts of buying a new house is decorating it. We have much more wall space in our new home and I've been spending way too much time obsessing over what exactly should go where.

I knew that I didn't want family shots in our dining room, so we decided to order black and white prints of some landmarks from past vacations. I was bummed that I no longer have digital copies of a church in Prague, but that just means we'll have to go back, right?

We decided on the Capitol, Statue of Liberty, and Cinderella's Castle because of their somewhat similar composition. Eventually, I think I want to replace the Disney one with something a little less... well... Disney.


I'm not completely sold on this idea, though - I think I might want to move these to the living room and put up some nature shots in the dining room.

But please don't tell my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment