I'm a little late this week with my scavenger hunt! I had panicked about getting finished on time, but then I remembered that Ashley always says that she leaves it open until Tuesday nights for us slowpokes. Whew! :)
1. SOOC: I used this same picture for my weekly Shoot and Edit; check back on Thursday to see what I've done with it!
2. LAZY: I am very anal about my meal planning. Every weekend, I sit down and go through my cookbooks, blogs, and mental repertoire to come up with a menu for the week. I usually stick to it, but tonight I was feeling pretty lazy and just had some leftovers from when we went out to dinner the other night. Yum!
3. SMELLS LIKE SPRING: My husband bought this old-school push mower when we moved into our home last summer. I've always loved the smell of freshly cut grass, but I swear, this mower makes it so much more awesome. And I love how "green" it is, both literally and figuratively - now, with this mower, I ONLY smell grass and no gasoline!
4. SPROUTING: I received this adorable little plant as a Mother's Day gift and knew instantly that it would make a great entry for this item.
5. ISN'T IT IRONIC...: Isn't it ironic that the English teacher can't figure out what to photograph for an irony shot? ;)