I must confess that I took 3 of these from the archives this week. I had a crazy week - I guess that's my punishment for talking about all the free time I had last week during spring break. :)
I can't wait to visit Ramblings and Photos to see everyone else's shots!
1. ARCHITECTURE: This might be a familiar sight for many of you - this is the aquarium in the heart of the Baltimore Harbor, taken on a vacation in the summer of 2008.
2. FEET/TOES: Nobody wants to see my feet (at least, not in focus!) but my kids don't stay still enough for me to get their little piggies. I always say I'm going to sneak into their rooms one night and do a sleeping shoot, but I have yet to be brave enough to risk waking them. This was taken almost exactly 2 years ago - near the end of my second pregnancy.
3. THIS IS MY FAVORITE...: Beverage. My coffee. 'Nuff said.
4. SHADES: Another one from the archives! Not exactly sunglasses, but come on. How hilarious is this?!
5. RIMMED WITH LIGHT: I just took this one of my youngest yesterday. I kept trying to get this whole concept down, and I couldn't seem to get it. This is as close as I came.
There you have it... hopefully next week I'll be more on my game. :)