Not only am I late this week, but I haven't participated in 2 weeks! School is kicking my ass right now, but in a few weeks I'll be free of essays and grading, so hopefully I'll have more time to devote to this blog (um, and my other 2 equally neglected blogs).
1. ON THE FLOOR: This is a fun shot of my son's new ceiling fan. When we moved into our house last summer, his current room was occupied by a teenaged girl. We painted over the pink walls immediately, but her girly flowery fan stayed up until just a couple of weeks ago.
2. SELF-PORTRAIT: I hate self-portraits. Of myself, I mean - I love looking at others'! Well, I guess I don't specifically hate self-portraits - I just hate shots of me in general. ;)
3. LINES: I opened up my notebook to take a picture of a clean sheet but turned right to my Scavenger Hunt to-do list!
4. FRESH: This is a shot I took to use for my food blog; I turned fresh pita pockets into crispy pita chips to serve with hummus.
5. CLASSIC STILL LIFE: What says "still life" better than a bowl of fruit? (And an onion?)
Check out Ramblings and Photos to see everyone else's findings!