Here are a few of the shots I've taken over the past few weeks in failed attempts at completing Ashley's scavenger hunts:
2. BLING: This was our cake topper for our wedding. I love all the details, including the fresh wedding bands on both of their hands.
3. LETTERS: Where did the "e" go? :(
4. BEADS: These are from a Mother's Day present that my oldest made for me about 3 years ago. It broke, spilling the beads all over the street, about 2 hours later. But I snatched as many as I could find and keep them in the box he made for me.
5. CHORE: Yuck.
6. LOOKS LIKE A LETTER OF THE ALPHABET: My coffee cup, of course, making a Q.
7. FARM, or HIDDEN: I can kill both birds with this one since this is a photo of my son's FARM puzzle... and the horse seems to be hidden. :)