Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Bronx Zoo

Hello, poor neglected blog. Hello, loyal readers. Both of you. :)

My baby turned TWO this past weekend, and we spent the day at the Bronx Zoo. My camera tagged along, of course, and I was reminded of just how much I crave a longer lens. But most importantly, I managed to snap a couple of shots of which I'm very proud, and I couldn't wait to share them.

We were so fortunate to have a prime spot at the sea lion habitat and were just in time to watch their feeding. This guy (girl?) was hungry but patiently entertained the audience while waiting for his (her?) turn.


I was really surprised by how much my 4-year-old wanted to see the Butterfly Garden. It took us forever to find it, but it was worth the wait. These little creatures are stunning. Oh, and I also want a macro lens. :)


And, of course, the birthday boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment