I'm so glad I started following Ramblings and Photos and participating in her challenges. I am having so much fun taking the shots, as well as doing some post-processing experimentation. And I've been really inspired by the interpretations of the other participants!
1. MOTION: Man, I should have waited to post my movement pictures. :) I really wanted to snap a shot of one of my kids on the slide or swing, but the shot below is ME on the swing!
2. FASHION: As soon as I saw this item, I knew I wanted to take a shot of the new jewelry stand that I just bought at Target. If only I looked this fashionable...
3. MANY: This is just a sampling of the boys' extensive crayon collection. And on a side note? These new twistable crayons are the best.crayons.ever. I LOVE them. Yes, I color too. ;)
4. ANIMAL'S PERSPECTIVE: This shot came to me suddenly. My darling 20-month-old snagged the bag of goldfish (have you tried the cupcake flavor? YUM!) and dumped it on the floor. I caught myself wishing we had a dog to take care of the mess (like I often do in such situations) and thought I'd grab my camera instead.
5. WAITING TO CLICK: Um... yeah. I've got nothing for this one. Guess I'm still waiting. ;)