Here are my findings for you to enjoy while I help my little guys find their eggs. Check out Ramblings and Photos to see everyone else's awesome shots. Happy Easter!
1. REFLECTIONS: This is from a few weeks ago, but when I saw that "reflections" was an item on our list this week, this shot of my youngest immediately sprung to mind.
2. GUESS WHAT THIS IS?: Hmm... any ideas? :)
3. PLAYTIME: This is my oldest playing Wii. What's even more awesome is that I didn't even notice his shirt said "playtime" until I was editing.
4. WHAT'S INSIDE?: A little egg hunt treasure that I stole from my kids' stash to photograph. And then ate. Shhh.
5. LAWN & GARDEN: I had just taken the shot above of the M&Ms and happened to glance outside and saw that this tree was just gorgeous - it seems it bloomed overnight. I love the colors! And sidenote: we call this the "Yoshi tree" because it yields some kind of fruit looking things that our neighborhood deer eat (and then leave the pits along our front walk). Somehow, my oldest decided that they looked like the fruit that Yoshi eats in Super Mario Bros, and the name stuck.
And PS - my shot above was a close up of the "C" in my "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" mug that my husband bought me during intermission when we saw Mary Poppins on Broadway a couple of months ago. :)